Who are Raw4Pets.uk?
Raw4pets.uk is a family run business, we are a re-seller of frozen and dry natural raw pet food. Our current suppliers are:
- Bella and Duke
- Benyfit Natural
- CSJ K9
- Durham Animal Feeds (DAF)
- Eco Hound
- Furry Feasts
- Henley Raw
- Herbal Pet Supplies
- Natural Instinct
- Nurture Them Naturally
- Sea Treats
No product is made on our premises and no ingredient into any products is provided by us
We currently sell products for dogs and cats
Our Business details are:
- Incorporation number: 10865475
- Legal Name: Raw4Pets Limited
- Trading address: Titan Storage Solutions, 9 Sterling Centre, Eastern Road, Bracknell RG12 2PW
- We currently fall under the VAT threshold and are not registered to charge VAT
How we source the product?
We source our product directly from the product producers
The product is delivered to us in a frozen state (except for treats and dry products)
How we keep the product?
All frozen products are stored in freezes in a safe location
Products remain in a frozen state until packed for delivery
All dry products are kept in a safe and dry location
How we sell the product?
Our products are sold via the following channels
- Website: raw4pets.uk
- Phone number: 01344 20 8343
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/raw4pets.uk
Our products are sold frozen (or dry for dry products)
Upon successful completion of sale on our website, the following process applies:
- You will receive an email confirming the completion of your sale
- We will then process your order
- Once your order is processed you will receive an email confirm successful completion of your order
- We will then contact you via your preferred contact method to arrange a delivery time
Upon successful completion of sale over the phone, you will be offered either (1) delivery to your preferred location or (2) arrange for a pick up
- If you select to have a delivery, we will discuss with you the preferred date and time
- We will confirm to you the delivery charge as described in “What areas we deliver to and at what cost”
- If you select to pick up from our premises, we will discuss with you the preferred date and time
What happens if your product is not in stock?
- We will endeavour to obtain your products or will suggest an alternative
- Should an alternative be acceptable, we will refund the difference (in the event the difference is greater)
What areas we deliver to and at what cost?
For £0.00 delivery cost, we deliver to the following Postal Codes
- SL5*, RG12*, RG42 *
- Any delivery order under £20 in these postal codes will incur an additional £3 charge
For £3.00 delivery cost, we deliver to the following Postal Codes
- GU47*, GU20*, 0SL4*, SL6*, TW20*, RG40*, RG41*, RG45*, GU15*, GU16*, GU17*, GU18*, GU19*, GU24*
- Any delivery order under £20 in these postal codes will incur an additional £5 charge
For £5.00 delivery cost, we deliver to the following Postal Codes
- SL0*, SL1*, SL2*, SL3*, SL7*, SL8*, SL9*,TW18*, TW19*, RG1*, RG2*, RG4*, RG5*, RG6*, RG7*, RG8*, RG9*, RG10*, RG30*, RG31*
- Any delivery order under £20 in these postal codes will incur an additional £6 charge
Any order for the value of £50 or more from any of the above postal code areas will be free of charge
What methods of payment are accepted?
- For completing your sale on our website, we accept the following:
- VISA, MasterCard, BACS, Cash on Delivery
- For completing your sale over the phone, we accept the following:
- Cash on Delivery, BACS or VISA, MasterCard
How we deliver the product?
- Frozen products will be stored in a cold-retainer container during the duration of the delivery time
- Deliveries will be made by car to a location and time agreed by us and you
What are the delivery timelines – how long will it take to receive my products?
- We offer a same day delivery service for orders processed before 11am on that day
- Orders that are processed before 4pm can be delivered the following day
- Upon checkout you can select the date and timing of your delivery or pickup
What are the returns policies?
- Product must be returned in the same state it was sold.
- For frozen products, we can only accept the products back if it is frozen
- For packaged products, we can only accept products back if the packaging is not broken
- Delivery charge is not refundable
What is the user joining process – how to become a member?
- Simply go to https://raw4pets.uk/register/ and complete the membership form
- Should you forget your account details you can request them via the logon page
What is the user leavers process?
- You can do this by going to your profile page https://raw4pets.uk/my-account/.
- Click on the “Delete Me” link at the bottom of the page
- You will be asked to confirm this before proceeding
- Once your account is removed, this will remove the following
- Most Post types and Comments are removed.
- Links are always deleted permanently
What happens if you forget your account details?
- Simply go to the logon page https://raw4pets.uk/my-account/ and request to have new details emailed to you
- These details will be emailed to the address linked to your account
- Follow the process and you will regain access to your account
Can you buy products without becoming a member?
How do we use and store your details?
- Membership details are kept on our servers
- We may use your details to contact you to provide information about specials / sales and events relating to Raw4Pets.uk
- All card transactions are managed by STRIPE (https://stripe.com/gb)
- All card details (saved or not saved) are stored on STRIPE servers within the E.U.
What is the complaints procedure?
- Either phone on 01344 20 8343 or email on email@example.com
- Use the feedback form at https://raw4pets.uk/contact-us/
- We take your concerns very seriously and will address them as quickly as we can